Investors in People (IiP) has launched a new “We invest in Apprentices”, which uses a structured assessment programme to help organisations create and deliver successful Apprenticeship Programmes.
As a partner of IiP, The 5% Club is pleased to announce that our Members qualify for a 13% discount against the cost of accreditation through this scheme, which delivers the following benefits:
- Attract better talent. Good apprentices want to work for good employers.
- Stand out from other apprentice employers. Raise your profile and reputation by showing you are ahead of other organisations.
- Accreditation is valid for three years.
- Online survey and interviews to gather valuable information from your apprentices.
- Quantitative and qualitative insights help inform your strategy and implement it better.
- Automatic entry in the Investors in People Awards where we celebrate the best and the boldest organisations, rewarding their great work.
- An action plan designed to support the evolution of your strategy.
- Silver, gold and platinum award levels, valid for three years.
- 12 and 24-month check-ins with your practitioner to ensure continuous development.
Minister for Apprenticeships and Skills, The Rt Hon Gillian Keegan MP, is a strong advocate for the Scheme, stating:
“Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to learn while you earn, opening up new and exciting careers paths. They play a vital role in our Plan for Jobs, helping to protect and create jobs as we build back better after the pandemic. I encourage every organisation that offers apprenticeships to gain We invest in Apprentices accreditation”.
More information on the We invest in Apprentices Scheme is available on the IIP website.
When enquiring about the scheme, please mention that you are a Member of The 5% Club to gain your 13% discount. There is also an option to fully or partially donate your discount to The 5% Club, which will significantly contribute to our campaigning and operations.