This event will investigate a number of ways that the levy and system could be adapted to better meet the needs of employers, support industry skills requirements and provide opportunities for individuals.
Speakers to include:
- Mark Cameron OBE, CEO – The 5% Club
- Patrick Craven, Director of Policy, Strategic Partnerships and Stakeholder Engagement – City & Guilds
- Nicola Hodkinson, Director/Owner, Seddon Construction Ltd
- Norma Muyambo, Head of Education and Leadership Projects, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust (and ex skills team at Ministry of Defence/Royal Navy)
- Genevieve Potter, Client & Operations Director Bauer Academy, Bauer Media
- Louise Timperley, Apprenticeship Manager – Co-op