Kindly hosted by Grant Thornton, London.
The post pandemic workplace has produced unexpected challenges for those responsible for recruitment and retention of graduates and apprentices. The focus of this event will be to highlight the current trends in the ’emerging talent’ work space, stimulate thinking and hear about some potential solutions in place at other organisations.
This is an event with a difference. It lies somewhere between our full Annual Employer Symposium and House of Lords Celebration networking event and will provide insight into the latest data and research into the recruitment and retention of emerging talent in the workplace and how it can be applied for practical benefit.
- Andy Baker, Recruitment Manager, Early Careers Programme, MBDA
- David Barker, Chief Technology Officer, Association of Apprentices
- Martin Birchall, Managing Director, High Fliers Research, Research director for The 5% Club Employer Audit
- Peter Mucklow, Director – Apprenticeships, DfE Skills Group, Department for Education
- Joanne Ritchie, Director, Technical Learning & Early Careers, Grant Thornton
Date: Tuesday 5 July
Venue: Grant Thornton, 30 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AG
Free to attend for all members of The 5% Club