The 5% Club and Whitehat are inviting you to attend this joint online event.
- Theme: Talent is everywhere, opportunity is not: how to identify and support diverse talent
- Date/Time: Tuesday 29 September 3pm-4pm
- Platform: Zoom
- Booking: this event is now closed
- Recording: a recording of this event is now available on or main events page
As organisations turn to an agenda of radical reskilling to future-proof their organisations and speed up economic recovery, it is crucial that they look to support diverse talent worst-hit by the economic downturn.
Join us to hear case studies from a number of organisations who have prioritised levelling the playing field for entry-level talent from all backgrounds, and successfully embedded social mobility into the DNA of their workforce.
During this session you will hear from organisations who are successfully:
- Setting the scene – Lindsay Turner Trammell, Head of Policy and Innovation, The Social Mobility Commission
- Reaching and identifying diverse talent – Siobhan Randell, Inclusion and Diversity Lead, WhiteHat
- Empowering young people into the workforce – Laura Carter, Inclusion, Community & Wellbeing, PwC
- Supporting young people to build social capital – Deborah McCormack, Head of Early Talent, and Magdalena Karcz, Graduate Recruitment Officer, Pinsent Masons
- How to create a better D&I culture – André Flemmings, Diversity & Inclusion Resourcing Manager Macfarlanes
Watch the recording here – you will find full screen options in the bottom right hand corner when you start the video