Social Value – with the arrival of PPN 06/20, social value is now mandated in all central government procurement. This impacts all size of business. Join us at this online event to find out:
- What social value is and how it works.
- Myth busting
- How do you understand social value and the new requirements?
- How do you deliver social value/make a difference?
- How skills and emerging talent can form part of your social value strategy.
- The customer/client perspective.
- The importance of apprenticeships as part of social value.
- Why embedding social value in your organisation requires a multi disciplinary approach.
- How can The 5% Club help.
- Dr Sam Healy MBE – Group Corporate Responsibility Director, QinetiQ
- Kate Myers – Head of Skills, Employment & Education, HS2
- Susan Ryall – Technical Director, Skanska
Date: Wednesday 26 May
To book: to register please click here