Future Member Events
Wednesday 25 September, hosted by HS2, to be held in Birmingham.
Theme: Apprenticeships: Career starters; career changers; career developers. Earning & learning during all stages of a working life.
Date: Wednesday 25 September
Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm
Location: Two Snowhill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GA
Join us on Wednesday 25 September in Birmingham for our next event and hear from members how apprenticeships can be for all people at all stages of their careers.
Speakers will include:
- Movement to Work
- RS Components
- National Retraining Scheme
- Investors in People
- Plus apprentices from STEM Learning and McLaren Racing discussing what more they think can be done to broaden the range of people who consider undertaking an apprenticeship.
To book a place please email: email@example.com
If you were unable to attend this event but would like to see copies of the following presentations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building a diverse workforce from the outset: David Holmes – Head of Partnership Development, Movement to Work
- The National Retraining Scheme – Ian Caplan, Deputy Director, National Retraining Scheme programme, Department for Education
- Future proofing your business – using apprenticeships for workforce planning: Tim Beasley, Apprenticeship Programme Manager, RS Components
- Unlocking potential. Why Level 7 Apprenticeships are a social force for good: David Hare, Director – Talent Solutions, Grant Thornton
- Using technology to support diversity: Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Emerging Talent, MyKindaFuture
- Ensuring quality across the apprenticeship offer: Kufa Matiya, Director of Business Development, IiP