MyKindaFuture & The 5% Club hosted this digital interactive discussion around how to plan for 2021 with the impact we’ve seen from 2020.
About this Event: a digital interactive event that will explore how employers have been impacted by the Covid crisis of 2020, how this has affected their 2021 early talent strategies, and how they have responded to this.
- Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Talent, MyKindaFuture & Hon. Vice-President at the Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Gill Cronin, Director of Operations, The 5% Club
- Jill Coyle, Apprentice Programme Lead, Nestle UK&I
- Cathy Strachan, HR Manager, L&D, MBDA
Key event takeaways:
- How to manage the onboarding process for delayed starters from September 2020
- How to engage new starters who are working virtually
- Shaping your 2021/22 early talent intake, from the impact we’ve seen of 2020
- Balancing all of the above with less resource
- Key learnings from 2020 and now leveraging technology as a force for good in delivering your talent strategy
Download the slides from the presentation: MKF & 5% Club Webinar – 12.11
Watch the recording here – you will find full screen options in the bottom right hand corner when you start the video