MyKindaFuture & The 5% Club are hosting a digital interactive discussion around how to plan for 2021 with the impact we’ve seen from 2020.
About this Event: Join MyKindaFuture and The 5% Club as we host a digital interactive event that will explore how employers have been impacted by the Covid crisis of 2020, how this has affected their 2021 early talent strategies, and how they have responded to this.
- Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2020
- Time: 12:00 – 12:45pm
- Venue: Online
- To book: please visit our booking page
- Simon Reichwald, Strategic Lead for Talent, MyKindaFuture & Hon. Vice-President at the Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
- Gill Cronin, Director of Operations, The 5% Club
- Jill Coyle, Apprentice Programme Lead, Nestle UK&I
- More to be confirmed!
Key event takeaways:
- How to manage the onboarding process for delayed starters from September 2020
- How to engage new starters who are working virtually
- Shaping your 2021/22 early talent intake, from the impact we’ve seen of 2020
- Balancing all of the above with less resource
- Key learnings from 2020 and now leveraging technology as a force for good in delivering your talent strategy
You will also have the opportunity to put your questions forward to our panel.